Monday, January 4, 2010

i'll drive myself..

finally im back. with the pieces of my strength, hehe. yesterday, i let my weakness take a wheel and steer my life. it was hard you know. i usually took a deep breath and closed my eyes. i tried every way to get my strength back. watched cartoon movies, read a lot comics, sang out loud. but when everything came to the loneliness, i get down again. HAAH!! it was really killing me softly. but now.. i come back and i want to keep moving forward. keep moving on! i do want it! i keep it! i wont let something fearness come back again. i will fighting them, yes i will! come on Ghia! time will heal everything. dont be scared, you have everything you wanted, just go with it!

Ira Wright: do you want me to drive?
George Simmons: no, you dont have to drive me. I'll drive myself..
-funny people movie-

No comments:

Post a Comment